today we given girls mobile number for whatsapp chatting and to making new friends on the internet. so friends if you wanted to chat with anyone then do not worry here it is the sollution of your every problem. that is only bcz we listout some girls number who is really wanted to chat with new city people. and for the true relationship. and yes, you can also share your mobile contact phone number in comment to join in thier personal whatsapp..
Name = kajal dave
whatsapp number = +91 97488754238
kajal says : hey i am only 19 yrs old and i am wanted to make new friends to chat online on whatsapp application and to download some movie for timepass. so if you are wanted to give me ur mobile number. you can just drop ur number in section of comment and i want to do phone sex with boys of if you also interested let me know in comment. till now i didnt seen any bluefilm or dirty video so i am very excited for it. so plz  if you also want to have some fun with i will share your my hd wallpaper photo in your mobile application. just give your phone number in comment section,


Name = binita patel
whatsapp number =+1  654878954
hey my self binita from los angeles city. i would like to find good friend who can care me and can earn some money for me. and will always take me to date for enjoyment of holiday. so plz if you want the same give me ur mobile number. okkk

Name = joshi rinkal
whatsapp number = +92 6548975421

i am rinkal modi from the pakistan country. my father is died when i was in 10th school. so right now i am not having any income and its very difficult to live without having money so i am looking for life partener. so if you want to spend your life with me you can give me ur number in comment section. 

 

Name = binita rambholiya
whatsapp number = +61 9845641248

Name =
whatsapp number = +64 876456521
 
Top