Huma from Sharjah Dubai Real Whatsapp Number for Friendship

Hi friends, I am Huma 24 living in Sharjah the beautiful city of Dubai. I have good healthy figure and normal height with fair color and black hair. My hobbies are playing games on Android, Watching Fashion shows, Listening Arabic music and Playing with my pets. I am MBA masters and working as Chartered Accountant in a private firm in Sharjah. I feel good with friends and most of the time I go for outing with friends and enjoy full time. I am living with my college friends Asma and Annie in Sharjah they are also working in finance department in the same company. I feel alone so I found this site and also category of Sharjah Girls Whatsapp Number so I am interested to submit my profile here with Real whatsapp number for dating and friendship. I am looking for a men he should be decent, good looking, wealthy and must be loving personality then I will decide for the relation.


Select Categories

Other Services

 
Top