i am good health persnlity boy 23
yr old.....
I do frndship with girl talk
like frnd if the girl is ready for sex
then i do.. I always maintain the
privacy of girl so ladies dnt affraid....
contact me soon on watsapp. i am waiting.
+919766905385
city only for Nagpur girls and laides.
On Of the cape town girls named csanda love to make friend on whatsapp
rich guys qha age is nt an issue...0783043686 


Hellow guyz, I'm entle from cape town, 25yrz of
age, looking for a man because am single & True
relationship which iz gonna last... Looking for a
man who'z not cheating, honest to me, take care of
one another, i dont have a child, am still studyng
doing my 3rd year at UWC. I'm living with ma sister & I. I only want blacks to invite me on whatsapp
please here my digites 0784919563 be at the age
of 25 above. If you are a coloured and naughty do
not try to invite me... Let's looking i will get the
man i want in my life.
 
Top