Hi all lovely friends, I am Aishvi from Nagpur, good looking, beautiful and slim figure with fair complexion. I am new here and my hobbies are Chating on Whatsapp and Facebook, Cooking on Sunday and chicken biryani is in my favorite food. I am here to share my Whatsapp number for chating and dating. I am good at education and doing B.Ed from Nagpur university. I love teaching so I am doing professional degree in the relevant field so that I can be better teacher in future.
I am living in Nagpur which is beautiful city in Maharashtra and the students of Nagpur university are known as the talented in professional field. It is my 2nd Whatsapp number sharing in profile bellow so if anyone need personal mobile number, he can contact with me in comment.

Dating Profile
First Name: Aishvi
Last Name: Soumyi
Gender: Female
Religion: Hindu
Education: B.Ed
Language: Hindi, English
Whatsapp Number: +918741836523
Hobbies: Chating on Whatsapp and Facebook, Cooking, Eating Chiken Biryani.
Occupation: Student
Town: Nagpur
City/State: Nagpur
Country: India
 
Top