karnataka girls real chatting number for making new friends online | make new chatting friends in karnataka state

Name = joshi nilam
whatsapp number = +91 87456987543

 hey friends. my name is nilam and i am living in karnataka state. l wanted to make new friends so that i shared my mobile number here. if you like me plz share your mobile number in comment box i will call you from my side . and yes if you looks good then and then only share your mobile number in comment box. because of i like to make only and only geinuine friend. so if you are one of them then dont forget to share your mobile number in comment box.


make new girl friend in karnataka state | find relationship friends on online in karnataka for single person

Name = binita mehta
whatsapp number = +91 97845687521
 hello, here my self binita i am working at college univercity and i like to make  new friend who is living at karnataka state and having full time to spend for my for my love so if you are one of them dont forget to share your mobile number in comment box. okkk plz give me your mobile number in comment box.

 married girls number from karnataka | karnataka married girl chatting number for friendship and timepass and close relationship

Name = kajal devaiya
whatsapp number = +91 96548721648
 my name is kajal i am looking for person who can give me sexual satiesfaction and can do phone sex with me on call .so if you want to do this thing, give me your mobile number in comment box. i  want to tell you clear that i am married girl and also i am have husbund but i am not satiesfied from her so that i shared my mobile number here so plz give me your mobile number in comment bo.x if you wanted to be my bf or friend.

 

single college teen girl in tamilnadu mobile number for whatsapp chatting and making new friends..

Name = payal patel
whatsapp number = +91 78954215687

karnataka aunty housewife mobile number | whatsapp number of karnataka girls for true relation with people and karnataka girls real whatsapp number

Name = disha patni
whatsapp number = +91 74687987542

 
Top